Happy Friday to all of our strong and sweaty friends out there! It’s been a long, but awesome week filled with travel, birthdays, and sweat. I feel like I blinked and it was Friday, yet I can’t shake the feeling that this week has felt like the longest Monday ever (Nothing a shower and a cold brew can’t fix). But no matter what is going on, it’s FRIDAY, so nothing is getting my spirits down.
I’m especially excited today because we just finalized some of the awesome perks of our upcoming HIIT & Flow teacher training this month. On the fence about taking the training? Keep reading to find out our five reasons why you MUST be a part of our first ever FFY HIIT & Flow Teacher Training, August 28-30. From sweat, to personal and business growth, to amazing swag and more, there is definitely a reason for YOU to join us this month for all the HIIT & Flow fun.
Five Things Friday: HIIT [& Flow] It | 5 Reasons You Should Be a Part of the HIIT & Flow Teacher Training
1. Strength | Stretch | Sweat | 3 important components of HIIT & Flow that make it so beneficial to the body and mind. The benefits of this practice are numerous and include increasing strength,endurance and flexibility, while also toning muscle, building confidence, improves balance, and much, much more. If anything, this training will deepen you knowledge of HIIT & Flow moves and sequences so you can reap all the benefits of the full-body workout.
2. Grow your personal brand! Learning to teach the Flex & Flow HIIT & Flow workout will diversify your teaching opportunities and help you add value to your favorite fitness studios and gyms. Take this new, fun, and super sweaty workout to teach at different gyms and fitness studios. It will be a real HIIT!
3. S.W.A.G. Did we mention you’ll receive amazing swag from our sweaty sponsors once you join the training? Right now we have Flex & Flow, Purely Elizabeth, KIND Snacks, Kodiak Cakes, Naked Nutrition, and Fit Approach on board, which means our teacher training swag bags are off the chain. We’re also partnering with prAna and lucy to give our teacher trainees exclusive discounts on fitness apparel. Healthy snacks, HIIT & Flow gear, and new clothes? After the training you’ll be more than ready to get out and teach all the HIIT & Flow!
4. Join The Sweaty Tribe. This is not a one and done kind of training. We are building a sweaty crew of HIIT & Flow yogis including YOU to create a HIIT & Flow community group to empower our teachers to stay connected, continue growing and learning. Stay in touch with your fellow trainees and connect with all HIIT & Flow teachers to grow this sweaty tribe!
5. Portlanders, get ready for even more perks. If you are in the Portland area, then you’ll receive one (1) free month of yoga at Flex & Flow plus 10% off future Flex & Flow trainings, workshops, and retreats. The sweaty benefits just keep rolling in.
No need to delay your decision any longer – grab your spot in our FIRST ever HIIT & Flow teacher training and get excited for all sweaty fun and learning that’s to come!I'm IN for the @flexandflowyoga HIIT & Flow Teacher Training April 28-30 in #PDX! #HIITandFlow #pdxyoga… Click To Tweet
And if you need anymore convincing as to why you do more HIIT & Flow and this training, check out this sweaty convo I had with Jamie, owner of Flex & Flow and creator of the signature HIIT & Flow workout. And here are some HIIT & Flow sequences here and here if you need a spontaneous sweat session.
Can’t wait to see you in a few weeks for the ultimate sweat fest. Stay sweaty, friends!