It’s time, y’all. The Summer Sweat Series is here!! We’re about to get all kings of sweaty this summer with our new training plan. Each week we’ll share a suggested training schedule of runs, classes, and activities for you to rock and get your sweat on. Track your progress on the challenge board up in the studio – the stickers are abundant, which means the prizes will be, too!
Week 1: June 3 – 11
We’re heating things up in and out of the studio for the first week of the Summer Sweat Series! Here’s our sweaty schedule for week 1:
- Saturday 6/3 11:30am Kickoff Party at Overlook Park
- Monday 6/5 7:30am HIIT & Flow
- Wednesday 6/7 8pm Active Restoration
- Thursday 6/8 6:45pm Bootcamp
- Sunday 6/11 Run + 11am Outdoor Bootcamp at OutFound Festival
Mark these classes on your calendar and sign up now so we know you’re coming to sweat with us this week!
Can’t make it?
We know life gets crazy and you can’t always make it in for classes. Stay on track with the Summer Sweat Series by filling in as you need with these workout suggestions at home:
- 2 runs at a medium distance (Need a buddy? Join the Flex & Flow Runners Facebook group to plan run dates!)
- 2-3 sessions of cross training
- 1 restorative activity
Let’s make it happen, y’all! Whether you’re training for a race or just for life, the Summer Sweat Series is bringing all the sweat, strength and fun right to you!