And just like that, week 2 of Summer Sweat Series is upon us! Are you ready to get your yoga, bootcamp, and running on this week?
Let’s get sweaty!
If you’re just tuning in, then here’s the lowdown: Every Monday we’re sending you a workout plan for the week so you can stay active, sweaty and consistent with a training plan. Why are we training? Well, we’re training for our upcoming EMPOWER Race in SF August 5-6 as well as the Molalla River Trail Race on September 23. We hope you can join us for one or both of the races! If racing just isn’t your thing, no worries, this plan is also to help you train for life – staying active and getting strong is key to feeling good in your everyday life.
Week 2: June 12 – 18
- Monday June 12 – evening power vinyasa
- Tuesday June 13 – 6:15pm Outdoor Bootcamp
- Thursday June 15 – 9am Vinyasa Flow
- Saturday June 17 – Run Club to Mt St Helen’s
- Sunday June 18 – 7am HIIT Yoga
Can’t make it?
We know life gets crazy and you can’t always make it in for classes. Stay on track with the Summer Sweat Series by filling in as you need with these workout suggestions at home:
- 1 at a short-medium distance and 1 run at a slightly longer distance (Need a buddy? Join the Flex & Flow Runners Facebook group to plan run dates!)
- 1 or 2 sessions of cross training
- 1 restorative activity ( I could do legs up the wall for days! Try it for 5-10 minutes at home!)