Just when we thought we had the best week ever, this community brings the noise (and sweat) and an even better week. This week we sweated out the holiday, ran all the miles and celebrated our fave neighborhood. Portland summer is off to a phenomenal start thanks to all of you, and the fun doesn’t stop there, y’all!
Our Thursday night bootcamp crew were working hard to sweat out all of the holiday fun. Tasha worked this crew with sprints, squats, and mountain climbers. The sweat was real, and so was the fun!
Tonight’s Outdoor Bootcamp is cancelled, but you can get your sweat on with Tasha this week at Indoor Bootcamp on Thursday night (6:45PM) at the studio!
Sun, Miles, and Smiles.
Sweaty Saturday miles are our favorite way to start the weekend. This crew ran up to 7 miles around the neighborhood – the sweat, smiles, and sunshine were abundant!
Join us this Saturday for an adventure run at Mt Hood. Stay tuned for more details and join the Flex & Flow Runners group for all the run dates and updates!
Mississippi Street Fair We planked, down-dogged, and had the BEST time with everyone at Mississippi Street Fair this weekend. We love our neighborhood and all the sweaty friends in it. Thanks to everyone who was able to stop by and say hi – we love you guys!
- 4-Week Acro Series with Ian and Paul | Wednesdays July 12 – August 5 | 7:00 – 8:30 PM | Disjecta Contemporary Art Center | FLASH SALE until 5pm today (7.11.17): Single pass for $125; Partner/double pass for $175! Get your pass now!
- 30-Day Yoga Challenge with Handful Bra | August 1-31
- Trap Vinyasa with Biola | Friday, August 11 | 6:00 – 7:30 PM
- Molalla River Trail Race with the Flex & Flow Runners | September 23
- Weekend Workshop with Carmen Aguilar of Chicago Yoga Lab | October 6-8