July 18 – July 25
Adventures on and off the mat.
The summer adventures have been getting better and better. We love seeing y’all hiking all the trails, kayaking anywhere and everywhere, and taking advantage of all the sunshine. We also love having you on the mat, strengthening and stretching with us to balance out all of your outdoor adventures!
Heart opening is KING.
Heart openers, backbends, front body stretches – whatever you call it, these poses feel SO good. They’re energizing and invigorating and the perfect way to balance out all the kayaking and trail running.
This week, we were all about these shoulder stretches after all the traveling and adventuring!
It’s trail time!
That’s right – the Flex & Flow Runners are going trail running this Saturday and you should, too! Join us for our weekly (and FREE) Run Club for up to 6 miles of trail running through Forest Park and up Holman Lane. Meet us at the studio at 6:30am or the Lief Erikson trailhead at 7am and we’ll climb those hills together.
- NEW CLASS ALERT: Mama & Baby Flow | Mondays at 10:30AM with Jamie King | Mama’s, bring your baby and come get your yoga on!
- 30-Day Yoga Challenge with Handful Bra | August 1-31
- Live Acoustic Active Restoration | 1st and 3rd Sundays at 7:15 PM | Live music by Justine
- Trap Vinyasa with Biola | Friday, August 11 | 6:00 – 7:30 PM
- Prenatal Yoga with Shannan | Sundays at 3pm | Begins August 27
- Molalla River Trail Race with the Flex & Flow Runners | September 23
- Weekend Workshop with Carmen Aguilar of Chicago Yoga Lab | October 6-8