Afternoon Qi Party
Want more balance in your life? More chances for self care? If yes, we’ve got you covered! Join the Flex & Flow community for Afternoon Qi Parties with our very own Dr. Kate.
This summer, we’re offering three chances to join Dr. Kate for group acupuncture-style treatments and refreshments at Flex & Flow.
Here’s what you get at the Afternoon Qi Parties:
- 40-minute acupuncture treatment
- One cup of tea
- One Morsel Code Cookie Co. cookie
Here’s how the Afternoon Qi Parties work:
- Walk-in to Flex & Flow between 1-3 pm (the last of the treatments will end at approximately 3:45 pm)
- Bring a yoga mat or blanket you feel comfortable lying on during their treatment times.
- Wear shorts or loose-fitting clothing, to facilitate ease of treatment and acupuncture needle insertion.
- On arriving, enjoy a cup of tea and chat with the Flex & Flow community while waiting to be treated (treatments are on a first come first served basis, so please expect to wait.)
- Cost: $45 to be paid to Dr. Kate via Venmo, cash, credit card, or check.
***Please no drinking alcohol, recreational drug use prior to receiving acupuncture. Have a little lunch or food in your belly before receiving acupuncture.
Dr. Kate has a doctorate in Naturopathic medicine and a Master’s degree in acupuncture and Chinese herbalism from The National University of Natural Medicine in Portland, Oregon. Some of the conditions she treats include chronic pain, acute pain, insomnia/circadian rhythm disturbances, emotional disorders (depression, anxiety, stress), hormonal imbalances, skin conditions (rash, hives, psoriasis, eczema, fungal infections), fatigue, adrenal and thyroid disorders, gastrointestinal disorder, migraine headaches and more.
Any questions for Dr. Kate? Want to reserve your spot?
Contact her at firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.