- This event has passed.
Afternoon Qi Party
Want more balance in your life? More chances for self care? If yes, we’ve got you covered! Join the Flex & Flow community for Afternoon Qi Party with our very own Dr. Kate.
Join Dr. Kate for group acupuncture-style treatments and refreshments at Flex & Flow.
Here’s what you get at the Afternoon Qi Party:
- 40-minute acupuncture treatment
- One cup of tea
- One Morsel Code Cookie Co. cookie
Here’s how the Afternoon Qi Party works:
- Walk-in to Flex & Flow between 1-3 pm (the last of the treatments will end at approximately 3:45 pm)
- Bring a yoga mat or blanket you feel comfortable lying on during their treatment times.
- Wear shorts or loose-fitting clothing, to facilitate ease of treatment and acupuncture needle insertion.
- On arriving, enjoy a cup of tea and chat with the Flex & Flow community while waiting to be treated (treatments are on a first come first served basis, so please expect to wait.)
- Cost: $45 to be paid to Dr. Kate via Venmo, cash, credit card, or check.
***Please no drinking alcohol, recreational drug use prior to receiving acupuncture. Have a little lunch or food in your belly before receiving acupuncture.
Dr. Kate has a doctorate in Naturopathic medicine and a Master’s degree in acupuncture and Chinese herbalism from The National University of Natural Medicine in Portland, Oregon. Some of the conditions she treats include chronic pain, acute pain, insomnia/circadian rhythm disturbances, emotional disorders (depression, anxiety, stress), hormonal imbalances, skin conditions (rash, hives, psoriasis, eczema, fungal infections), fatigue, adrenal and thyroid disorders, gastrointestinal disorder, migraine headaches and more.