Sweat 30 Challenge
Stickers, prizes, a consistent yoga practice, and sweaty hugs and high-fives– and that’s just brushing the surface of the Sweat30 challenge…
Are YOU ready to get sweaty all month long with your favorite yogis?!
Are you ready to watch your yoga practice grow and change as you challenge yourself to get after it, day after day?!
Are you ready to connect with yourself and the yogis on the mat next to you as you sweat, flow, fall, and fly each and every day?!
We’re so ready to spend this time on the mat with you and dive deep into a consistent yoga practice– let’s all open ourselves up to all of the challenging, fun, and sweaty possibilities on the mat!
Here’s how it works:
- Put your name on the challenge board next to the front door (look out, the boards will be up next week!)
- Get on your mat as much as you can during the month of October!
- Place a sticker next to your name for every class you attend during the month (and yes, we realize there are 31 days in October – it just means you have a bonus day to complete however many classes you can!)
- Attending HIIT & Flow classes? Well, you’re in luck. For each HIIT & Flow class you attend, you get TWO stickers! BONUS!
- We’ll be giving away LOTS of prizes every week of the challenge, so keep getting after it every week – so for real, don’t give up just because you’re traveling or can’t join for the full 30. If you can come for one whole week – there’s likely a prize for that – and if nothing else, you get a STICKER!
- At the end of the challenge, the yogis with the most stickers will win a HUGE prize including FREE yoga, plus gift cards and prizes from local Portland businesses.
BIG thanks to all our neighborhood businesses for donating prizes for the challenge. Check out the prizes below and get PUMPED:
Gift cards from:
- The Rambler
- Mississippi Pizza
- Paxton Gate
- The Rebuilding Center
- Nalu Kava
- Gumbo Gifts
- Black Wagon
- Flex & Flow
- Tend Natural Health (Cupping sessions with Dr. Kate)
Gift baskets from: