We Love YOU, Jamie King! HBD!
On this day, we are here to recognize and celebrate the birth of this awesome human being, Jamie King, who created the amazing space and community that is Flex & Flow! So let’s chat about this person for a bit and why we love her so much! And don’t forget to wish her a big ole Happy Birthday as she yogas it up in Bali.
Jamie King is a different kind of being, and we love her for it. She’s kind, goofy, loving, and a magnetic person you just want to be around as much as possible. If you’re newer to the Flex & Flow Tribe, you’ll meet Jamie very soon. Until then, you’ll learn a little more about our favorite lady right here.
Jamie’s Love List (and why we love her for it!):
- Her fam— She loves her husband Casey, and her pup, Abbie! And it’s the cutest, most active family we’ve ever seen! This family can be seen at weekly Run Club, road tripping around the states, and going for casual trail runs in the wilderness on the weekends. Oh, and did we mention how friendly they are?!
- Flex & Flow! A lot of work, sweat, handstands, and then some more sweat went into creating this place that we now call home. We are forever grateful that Jamie and the sweat pink team made Flex & Flow happen, because where else could we do ALL the sweaty things together?! What would life be like without daily sweaty hugs and post yoga dance parties?!
- Gluten, cheese, and wine– Jamie follows a food regimen of bread, wine, and cheese, with some greens and a smoothie to even things out. You may hear her mention her daily/weekly “bread cleanse”. We can’t wait to partake in bread cleansing when she gets back from Bali. (We hear everything is gluten free– the HORROR!)
- Handstands. All day. And after she handstands all day, she tells you to do the same. Her yoga practice is inspiring, and her classes are even more so. She challenges us all to take our practice a step (or five steps) further, leading us to do things that we thought were impossible.
- People. Not only is Jamie incredibly friendly and social, she is genuine to boot. She knows your first and last name after meeting you once. She’ll remember the last place you traveled and your dog’s name because you told her once, and yes, you most likely met her at the dog park. You’re strangely impressed and warmed by her absurdly good memory, as well as her laid back and fun personality, making you feel like you’ve known her way longer than a day. She wants to know who you are, drink a coffee with you, and connect with you! Jamie’s a natural born networker, and thank goodness for that because we wouldn’t be here without those friendly, networking skills!
Well Jamie, we could talk about you all day, but we know you’d rather have us doing all the yoga, so we’re off to celebrate you on the mat at Flex & Flow all day today! We cannot wait for your return so we can do all the yoga, running, coffee drinking, bread eating, and everything else imaginable with you!
[fusion_builder_container hundred_percent=”yes” overflow=”visible”][fusion_builder_row][fusion_builder_column type=”1_1″ background_position=”left top” background_color=”” border_size=”” border_color=”” border_style=”solid” spacing=”yes” background_image=”” background_repeat=”no-repeat” padding=”” margin_top=”0px” margin_bottom=”0px” class=”” id=”” animation_type=”” animation_speed=”0.3″ animation_direction=”left” hide_on_mobile=”no” center_content=”no” min_height=”none”][bctt tweet=”Doing all the yoga at @flexandflowyoga to celebrate @jamiekingfit’s birthday! HBD, Jamie! #flexandflow #girlboss #pdxyoga” via=”no”][/fusion_builder_column][/fusion_builder_row][/fusion_builder_container]