Weekly Updates: Our time is NOW.
March 20 – March 26
We’re flying through March with all the fun classes and events at Flex & Flow! This week was sweaty to the max – from running to bootcamp to all the core in our classes – the studio was steamy all week long thanks to all of your hard work!
As we head on into the new month and new season, we’re feeling that itch to try new things, challenge ourselves, and learn everything we can along the way. And what better time than the present?
Keep reading to see what we’ve been up to and what’s to come!
We did it y’all! Three Saturday Sweat sessions are in the books and we’re stronger (and sweatier) thanks to all of YOU for bringing your energy, support, and fun-loving selves to the studio. It would not have been as sweaty or fun without you!
Run, sprint, squat, burpee – you name it, Tasha made us do it! It was all hard, but we did it, and we did it TOGETHER – with the help of your high fives, sweaty hugs, and cheers. Thank you all for always working like a team – that’s what this community is all about!
Word in the studio is that you all had a sweaty blast and those that couldn’t make it want some more bootcamp sessions. Well, we’ll definitely listen to you and keep a sweat series popping up every few months!
Learning to fly (and fall)
Looking for a good way to challenge your yoga practice? We’re getting upside down and learning how to fall out (safely) with Liz at her Handstand + How to Fall workshop on Sunday, April 1 at 12 pm.
Liz will be breaking down the different ways to safely exit handstands in the middle of the room so you can start to add more inversions into your everyday flow. This workshop is $35 – grab your spot now!
Slow Flow & Reiki is BACK.
Another challenge we all face is how to slow down and find balance in our lives, on and off the mat. That’s why we’re so excited for another round of Slow Flow & Reiki with Alissa.
Do something great for your body and mind with this 2-hour practice where you’ll warm the body with a slow Hatha practice and then melt away in restorative postures. Alissa will be offering hands-on assists and a personal Reiki treatment for each student.
Due to time and energy, this class caps off at 12 students. The cost of this special class is $35. Sign up now!
- Saturday Run Club | 3.31.18 | Forest Park – Wild Cherry Trail | Meet at the Flex & Flow at 6:40 am or at the Lief Erikson trailhead for anywhere up to 6 miles| Join the Flex & Flow Runners Facebook group to connect with all our runners and stay up to date on the run club schedule.
- Handstand and How to Fall with Liz | 4.1 at 12 pm | $35
- Slow Flow & Reiki with Alissa | 4.22 at 7:15 PM | $35
- Gixo 5K run with Athleta | 5.5 at 7 AM
- YogaFestPDX | June 24 | FREE Yoga Festival in NE Portland! Join Flex & Flow and many other yoga studios for a day filled with yoga classes and fun for everyone!